Group getaways are always a blast. No matter where you’re going, things are better when you’ve got multiple friends and loved ones to accompany you. A destination wedding is no exception! Planning a wedding is hard enough, but prepping and coordinating ALL the details with multiple people and schedules is a whole other ball game. That’s where I come in! Handling all the ins, outs and everything in between is what I love to do! I guarantee your destination wedding will be better with an expert by your side!

Here are some reasons you should hire a professional travel agent to handle all the details for your destination wedding group. 

TRAVELING WITH A PERSONAL ENCYCLOPEDIA

Traveling with a group requires a special knowledge base that not everyone has. Working with a travel pro, however, is like having a magic book with all the answers. For me, it’s not the first time I’ve organized a wedding group and it won’t be the last. I’ve got the inside scoop on the best destinations, how to get answers from the wedding department, how to get your guests to RSVP quickly, and everything in between. 

But more than suggestions, I’ll have the reservations, itinerary, and all the critical components taken care of for your entire wedding group. All the details will be handled so anything travel-related will come as easy as relaxing. 

If any emergencies do come up, I’m there with answers to the problems and a helping hand to make sure the wedding is on track. Remember, I’m available while you’re planning, while you’re packing, and while your group is traveling. You have a resource every step of the way! 

UP-TO-DATE TRAVEL INFO

I send out reminders, packing tips, and resort information, and make sure that everyone’s passports and paperwork are up-to-date. You know, all the fun stuff!

Likewise, I’ll be in my office, with the ability to search, solve, and communicate any problem that you might run into. Having a home base to check into is easier than trying to troubleshoot on your phone at the airport! 

SPECIAL PERKS

I’m plugged in with plenty of industry insiders with offers that aren’t available to the general public. Often, there’s a perk or money to be saved by working with an expert, especially when you’re traveling in a group! Depending on where you travel, there are exclusive amenities or complementary offerings for wedding groups. This is just one of the little things I can offer that you won’t find trying to book everything yourself. 

It’s never too soon to start planning for your destination wedding. This season is already filling up and you won’t want to miss out on your preferred wedding date and resort! Drop me a line at kate@katestravel.com and we’ll get started planning today!