Starting your happily ever after on a white sand beach with ocean waves crashing behind you is incredibly romantic. Getting to that point can be a little overwhelming. The logistics of planning a destination wedding with pages-long contracts, convoluted fine print, and endless back and forth with your guests can be daunting. You have been dreaming of a beach wedding but need a helping hand to navigate the contracts and logistics.

Details like this are where I come into play. By taking away the stress of those details and unknowns, you can focus on your ceremony, your guests, and ultimately the love of your life.

So, how do you plan a destination wedding in five simple steps?

Step One: Complimentary wedding planning session

This conversation is all about you and your wedding! What’s your dream wedding scenario? Where do you envision saying I do? Who will be there with you? We’ll go through the planning process step by step and make sure all your questions are answered. You’ll hang up feeling confident about your wedding planning.

Step Two: Choose your wedding resort 

After our chat, I roll my sleeves up and get to work researching and exploring resort options that match your wedding vision. I’ll send some options that are right for you and provide the pros and cons and honest reviews of each. This gives you a closer, more realistic look that you won’t find online and a better idea of your preferred venue.

Step Three: Invite your guests

Now that the details are taken care of, I’ll turn your dream wedding into reality. Every detail for your entire guest list: rooms, round-trip airport transportation, and excursions are all taken care of for you. I’m available to answer questions for the whole group, ensuring everyone has the information they need to arrive on time and be ready to celebrate with you.

A complimentary wedding website is included with our planning. Share this website with your guests so they have all the necessary information at their fingertips.

Step Four: The details

There’s no need to wonder about upcoming deadlines or what needs to be planned next. I’ll communicate with you every step of the way and make sure you feel confident about the entire planning process. With a destination wedding, a booked room counts as an RSVP. I will provide updates about who has a booked room and who still needs to make their reservation (I’m looking at you, Best Man!).

Step Five: Say I do!

Finally, the big day arrives when you share the moment you have been dreaming of with your closest family and friends. Take comfort in knowing that this moment will be exactly as planned and without any stress.

It actually is this easy! That is the beauty of working with a professional, experienced destination wedding specialist! I am already excited to hear what your dream wedding will entail. Visit katestravel.com to get started!