Planning your destination wedding never sounded so good…and affordable. Here are 5 simple steps for a happily ever after with a private rooftop view:

1. A Complimentary Planning Session

Your first step to a sky wedding will be to set up a complimentary planning session with myself, your destination wedding guru. But first, let’s briefly cover the question you’ve been dying to ask: what exactly is a sky wedding?

• A sky wedding, or a rooftop wedding, is an entirely private, elegant and sophisticated wedding location to say, “I do!”
  • It can accommodate a maximum of 65 guests at 2 of Karisma Hotel’s luxury resorts, while 5 of their properties can accommodate even more
  • Your private rooftop terrace offers a unique experience for you and your guests, with breathtaking views overlooking the beach and ocean (and don’t worry, you won’t be seeing any onlookers in their bathing suits, here!)
  • It includes numerous perks, such as: a cocktail area, cold towel service, sky deck fans, a webcam service, and much more!
  • It’s valued at $1,700 and is FREE to you for a limited time at participating locations
  • It’s also available as an add-on to the Always and Forever Package, by Karisma Resorts

We’ll be sure to cover all of these details (and your wedding day vision) in our complimentary planning session!

2. Select a Resort

Now that we’ve hashed out the important details, you’ll want to select the perfect property for your sky wedding. Looking to go adults-only? Then, you’ll love El Dorado Maroma. Have a lot of wedding guests with small children? Then, Sensatori Punta Cana has a great itinerary for families. Looking for laid-back? Azul Beach Negril is as “chill” as can be. No matter what your style, Karisma Resorts has a sky wedding location with your name on it. Be sure to ask me for the full list of participating resorts!

3. Time to Book!

It’s finally time to book your sky wedding! Once you’ve determined which property is right for you, I’ll work with you hand-in-hand on every last detail. From the itinerary planning, to the flights and room specials –I’ve got you covered! You’ll also receive a complimentary wedding website to share with your guests, to make the booking process a breeze! Need a payment plan? I’m happy to arrange interest-free plans for you and your guests.

4. We’ll Be Wedding Planning BFFs

No guessing games, here. We’ll be communicating about your sky wedding regularly, so those “what happens next?” or “when do I…?” questions never arise. And your guests? No need to worry. I’ll be sure they’re on the same page as you, so everyone is receiving the same travel intel and tips as you and your fiancé. I’ll even connect you with your resort’s onsite wedding coordinator –so you can go over all the fun stuff like flowers, seating charts, and decorations!

5. You’ll Say, “I Do!”

What’s next, you ask? Why, you wed! This is the moment you’ve been dreaming about forever and now it’s finally here. The best part? You get to spend the most important day of your life beside your loved ones, without one ounce of stress in your body. Remember, I’m here for you if you run into any hiccups along your journey!

So, there you have it: 5 steps to planning the private rooftop wedding of your dreams (with an ocean view, we might add! ). For more information on this FREE sky wedding package (valued at $1,700) fill out this form today. And don’t wait –this exclusive offer by Karisma Hotels ends soon!