By now, you’ve probably heard lots of stories of people who purchased tickets or packages online and didn’t get what they thought they were getting.

Online travel agencies are notorious for advertising inexpensive packages that look too good to be true. But the truth is that these packages could be missing important elements of your trip such as transportation in your destination. There are often hidden fees, taxes, and surcharges that are not disclosed until you’ve already entered your credit card information.

If any changes need to be made after you’ve booked your trip, it’s often difficult to contact someone at an online agency to assist you. If you are able to make the necessary changes, more often than not, those changes come with some hefty fees which can add up to thousands of dollars.

This is unfortunately not uncommon with online booking agencies. They are not required to use the same fee structure airlines use directly.

A reputable travel agent will give you your all-in cost, fees included, right up front. There should be zero confusion as to how much your trip or package will cost! That’s what a good agent does. That’s what I do for my clients. Do not, under any circumstances, do business with an online agency that does not provide this information up front.

A good agent (or agency) is there for you from the moment you call to inquire. They will return your emails, your texts, your phone calls. They will answer your questions fully. They’ll be a phone call away if something unexpected happens on your trip and you need assistance with anything, big or small. A good agent can also offer top-quality travel insurance. That way, if something unexpected happens  — you and your investment will be covered with zero hassle.

Your vacation should be a source of delight and excitement for you and your family. It should be the most relaxing thing you’ve done all year. That’s what professional agents are committed to providing for their clients. It’s one of the many reasons why I do what I do, and why I believe that the unique service I offer cannot be replaced.

If you’re looking for not only the vacation of your dreams, but also the service, respect, and transparency you deserve, I’d love to chat with you about where you’d like to go! You can contact me today by clicking here.